HELLO PEOPLE OF THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY! Oh how I have missed you. As a lot of you know I’m a senior at school this year and am balancing class, work, homework, interning,(the occasional senior year meltdown), student organizations, networking, applications, AND trying to make the most of my last fall semester as a student(WHEW!). One thing that helps me maintain my stress level and get through long hours is music! I like to enjoy a new album while writing a paper or constantly traveling from place to place. Here are some of the newest albums I’ve been listening too and looking forward to checking out!
1. New Found Glory // Album: Resurrection // Release Date: October 7th
2. Yellowcard // Album: Lift A Sail // Release Date: October 7th
3. Hoodie Allen // Album: People Keep Talking // Release Date: October 14th
4. Gavin Degraw // Album: The Finest Hour: Gavin Degraw // Release Date: October 21st
5. Taylor Swift // Album:1989 // Release Date: October 27th
I’m going to see Mayday Parade kickoff their fall/winter tour at a SOLD OUT show tonight. They’re a band that never gets old to me, no matter how many times I’ve seen them (which is possibly more than 6 but who’s counting?).
What music have you been listening to/excited to hear this October?!
xoxo, Belle of the Burgh