Happy April!! I’m so excited to kick-off a new month with a list of AWESOME events happenin’ in the Burgh ❤
1. Yelp’s Under the Big Top // Children’s Museum // April 2nd // 8-10 p.m.
Carnival Games, side-show performers, bites, brews, tech shop and Photo Booth. 21+ entry
2. Animal House After Dark // Carnegie Museum of Natural History // April 10th // 6-10 p.m.
Toga, toga, toga! Dress in your best toga wear and explore the exhibits after dark! Drinks, tours and a special expert and animal visit from the Columbus Zoo.
3. The Neighborhood Flea // Shadyside // April 11th // 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Pop up marketplace featuring vintage, hand-made, print, photography, fashions and food.
4. Yoga Garden PGH // Phipps Conservatory // April 12th // 11 a.m.
Free yoga class on the Phipps Conservatory front lawn.
5. Spring Garden Show // Phipps Conservatory // NOW – April 12th
“April showers bring May flowers.” Colors, scents and sights to jump into spring!
6. Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week // Various Locations // April 17 – 26th
Events held all over the city to promote and expand the education and celebration of craft beer.
7. Earth Day Celebration // Mellon Square Park // April 22nd
Pittsburghs favorite food trucks and a performance by Chris Jamison. Did you need another reason to be there? I didn’t think so.
8. 21+ Night at Carnegie Science Center // April 24th // 6-10 p.m.
Admission to explore the museum as well as interactive exhibits for the 21+ crowd.
9. eatBRUNCH // Downtown // April 25th // 11 a.m.
Noms from Meat & Potatoes, Grit & Grace and Habitat.
10. Art All Night // Lawrenceville // April 25th // 4 p.m. – 2 p.m.
All Night Art exhibit featuring original pieces of work, live music and activities.
What’s your favorite happening in April?!
xoxo, Belle of the Burgh